Re: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R Fall 222 Mhz Sprint Score andObservations

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R Fall 222 Mhz Sprint Score andObservations
From: George Sintchak/WA2VNV <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:09:05 -0400
Hey Outlaw, I'm glad I got to work you in FM08 before they drag you off to
jail for
violating our  "National Security site" doing "direction finding" ha, ha. I
thought
you knew where you were! Great story. Adds to the fun & excitement of
roving.
Ya just can't make this stuff up!

I couldn't get on till about 9:30 up here in FN30. I had a meeting conflict.
It seemed like a lot of activity was on at the beginning and then people
just left
when they thought they worked all they could and/or conditions deteriorated.
I only worked 16 Q's in 9 grids. Better late than never.

Thanks for all your roving. See ya next week on 432.

George, WA2VNV