Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Re: Sprints start Monday night

To: "'Alan Larson'" <larson@w6yx.stanford.edu>,<rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <w2ev@yahoo.com>,<wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Re: Sprints start Monday night
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:10:04 -0400
Being one of the guys who put the rules together and does the logs for the
fall sprints I though that I should respond.  I guess I don't understand
what your concern is Alan.  The rule says, "Use of telephone, packet or
INTERNET methods to SCHEDULE contacts during the contest is ACCEPTABLE"
(emphasis added by me).  How does the RFSport Logger violate either the
letter or spirit of the rule?  If you have some concern about the rule
itself, what it means or how it is worded feel free to discuss that with me
off of the reflector.

73
Jim, W4KXY