[VHFcontesting] ARRL September VHF QSO Party

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL September VHF QSO Party
From: "Vince Adams" <vinoul@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:35:36 +0000

 3.4:
 5.7:
 10G:
 24G:
-------------------
Total:  16     8  Total Score = 128

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not the best score in the world, but i had fun anyway. This was my first try at
VHF contesting and of course Murphy decided to show up. I pushed a little to
much juice into the diplexer on my Arrow Antenna and fried it, so i had to
remove it and hook the feed line up directly. This also meant that when I
wanted to QSY to 70cm, I had to unhook the feed from the 2m element and hook it
to the 70cm element, and vice versa. I managed to work a few hours in between
the football games, tailgating, and other activities. Thanks to the big guns
out there for listening hard for my tiny signal :-) See y'all in January...

Vince - N9VN