[VHFcontesting] N0DQS/R contest plans

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N0DQS/R contest plans
From: "Gene - N0DQS" <gmitch@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:17:10 -0500
Hi everyone, I am going to take the old rover out for another trip. As of
now I plan on heading out to EN01/02 in Nebraska somewhere around the start
of the contest. I may not get there right away as it is a good 3 hr drive
from here and have a couple of things to do before I take off. I have worked
some of you from these 2 spots in EN01/02 before so I will look your way
several times before I leave, I prob will be there at least 2 hours if not
longer also will activate EN11 while there. Would like to work some of you.
I am running long yagis and good power on 2  and some of the higher bands. I
am just out to activate some grids so no hot schedule. From there I will
either head north to EN03/02 South Dakota or back East to Iowa. The good
lord willing I will be out running around Sunday as well so look for me.
Anyhow hope to work some of you and I will look your direction. I will be on
144.180 and also looking on 144.200. Would be a chance to get Nebraska for
CSVHF states. I will have 6 thru 10 ghz along so if any rain pops up
in-between maybe some rainscatter.

73
Gene
N0DQS