[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/5 Rover in September VHF contest

To: "RMVHF@mailman.qth.net" <rmvhf@mailman.qth.net>,nmcontest@yahoogroups.com, nmcontesters@contesting.com,nmqrp@yahoogroups.com, K5AM Mark <k5am@zianet.com>, n2ic@arrl.net,vhfcontesting@contesting.com, W6BCT@yahoo.com, aesitt@spinn.net,N5KY@AOL.COM, donconner@att.net, K5TOk@arrl.net, K0YW@frontier.net,pscola@qwest.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/5 Rover in September VHF contest
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 21:31:29 -0600
I will rove this Saturday in the VHF contest. I know that propagation
is likely to be flat, but I am trying to get some experience for when
it is good. I will be on 6M and 2M. 70 W on 6M to a 2 element Yagi
and 35 Watts on 2 Meters to a 6 element Yagi. Unless the band really
opens I will call on the calling frequency, or when that is in use 3
kHz higher. I will have CW too, so give that a try if you can't raise
me on SSB.

I will start Saturday the 9th at the Moriarity grid square
convergence of DM65, DM64, DM75 and DM74. Probable schedule looks
like this:

1800Z DM75

1930Z DM74

2100  DM65

2230  DM64

Depending on how much activity there is or setup issues I have these
times may vary. I should be able to work into Southern Colorado from
here, so listen for me.

I will return home on Saturday night and go out again on Sunday. This
time to the west.

1400Z DM66

1800Z DM56

2200Z DM55

These times are approximate as well and as the travel time is much
greater, they are more uncertain.

If you get this message more than once, I apologize, but I sent it to
several lists and to people who I worked in the last contest. Thanks
for your support. - Duffey