[VHFcontesting] KC8QVO/R - planning stages

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KC8QVO/R - planning stages
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All, I am in the process of planning my route for the September VHF
contest. In June I operated KC8JPZ/R, this time Ill be doing a separate
operation.

  The grids I plan to activate are EN70, EN80, EN90, EM79, EM 89, EM99, EM78,
EM88, and EM98.

  In June we had set places where we were going - a couple of QTH's we  knew
(one was a farm and one was a ranch). This time, I am going to be  activating
several grids so I dont have any set places to go. Those of  you that have done
real roving in the past - where did you stop an  operate? I dont want to pull
in to a parking lot and attract too much  attention. What kinds of areas should
I look for? Obviously, the higher  the better.

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Steve, KC8QVO