Re: [VHFcontesting] Where did our Es openings go?

To: kc8qvo@yahoo.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Where did our Es openings go?
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:31:11 EDT

Hi Steve,

The Es has probably gone away for the season  :>(

But if you're looking for something to do this weekend, and can do HF,  check
out the Ohio QSO Party.  Noon to midnight EDT on Saturday.  It  will be
mostly 20/40/80-75. Exchange a QSO number and QTH (Ohio county/  state or VE
province). Full info at  _www.oqp.us_ (http://www.oqp.us) .

And anyone else who can do HF is invited as well!

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 8/24/2007 4:37:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,