[VHFcontesting] KB0HH EM06 UHF Contest Prelimanry Score

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <RMG@lists.k5rmg.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KB0HH EM06 UHF Contest Prelimanry Score
From: "Tad C. Beverage KC5DPT@ARRL.NET" <KC5DPT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 19:55:07 GMT
Hi Everyone,
Everyone at the KB0HH Multi-Op Contest station EM06 in Northwest Oklahoma had a
great time during the contest. The contest started off good and had a few
slow periods but we stayed at it until theÂend. We improved significantly
from last years score and this was our first multi-op effort for the ARRL
August UHF Contest. It was hot around 101 degree F hereÂin Northwest
Oklahoma (North of Great Salt Plains Lake near Byron, OK and the Kansas state
line). The food was great as KB0HH is a great cook. The fishing in the nearby
pond was good as always. I would like to thank everyone who contacted us
during the contest. Thanks to all the rovers out there, your hard work is
appreciated. I would like to thank W0EEA in DM 79 for all the contacts and
helping point stations our way. See you all in the next contest.
Operators-Â KB0HH, KA0KCI, and KC5DPT
Grid - EM06Â Oklahoma Section
Preliminary Un-offical Score
Total: 22,479 points
88 qso's X 59 Multipliers
Band Totals
222 Mhz 15 qso's X 13 grids
432 Mhz 42 qso's XÂÂ23 grids
902 Mhz 7 qso's X 6 grids
1296 MhzÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ20 qso'sÂXÂ 13 grids
2304 MhzÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 4 qso'sÂÂÂXÂÂÂ 4 gridsTad C. Beverage KC5DPT
P.O. BOX 1756
Stillwater, OK 74076
USA
KC5DPT@ARRL.NET