Re: [VHFcontesting] 6 meters, wow...

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 6 meters, wow...
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 03:19:58 -0600
Sounds like I missed a good day... sigh.

My dad informed me that he worked K8GP SSB from a single 6m loop in
his attic here in Denver, CO today...  and I had to listen to Jim
W6TJU's running commentary on the openings he was working all day on
the local VHF repeater.

Bastards!  It's torture, I tell you, torture!!!!  :-) ;-)   LOL!

Oh well, sometimes you just can't play radio when you want to.  (Pout.)

It'll be fun to read about it in the magazines and here online as
folks recover and the magazine lead times catch up... have fun, all.

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
nate@natetech.com