Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF WW Rules

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF WW Rules
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
The wire issue I guess gets rid of voltage baluns and glass mount antennas if
you take it at it's word.  I guess just anything that uses any type of
transformer to induce an RF current?  Sounds like the wording needs to be
changed a bit to say what they really mean...Rusty NE4ME

        Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends
[life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to
alter or abolish it, and to institute new government. -Thomas Jefferson

  Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take
everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows,
liberty decreases. - Thomas Jefferson