[VHFcontesting] VHF AND UHF amps for sale or trade

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF AND UHF amps for sale or trade
From: WB4UNA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:18:35 EDT
I have the following amps for sale. They are the  conversions of the AM 6154
and 6155. I have the amps on 144,222,and 432. The 144  amp is working great
with 400 out. The 432 and the 222 amp have full output  tubes in the but have
stopped working. I used them one day and the next no work.  I have checked the
power supplies and they are ok. The problem seems to be in  the tuning cavities
. The tubes are full output in the 144 amp. I have 3 Dow Key  relays and
jumpers to go with the amps. I also have a NEW spare  8930.
  The reason I am selling I have other planes in  the works for bigger amps.
    I would like to sell all this at  one time or trade for something . I am
asking 800.00 for all the stuff and I can  meet someone within 125 miles of
Columbia, S.C. I will be at the Asheville  hamfest at the end of the month also
.I will have them with me if I do not sell  before time.

thanks Randy
WB4UNA since 1970