[VHFcontesting] need AM-6154-6155 manual and power cord,PLEASE:)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] need AM-6154-6155 manual and power cord,PLEASE:)
From: "Michelle Mathas" <ww7f@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:22:52 -0700
Hi al, I appreciate being a part of this site, I have found a lot of good
information here, I enjoy reading the comments here, I do have a request :)
Do any of you have for sale , a power cord for the AM-61xx amps? I realy
need one, I am modding mine and haven't thought of where I saw someone who
had some for sale. I also remember someone had the op and service manuals
for download online, and it was free, not one of the places that want loads
of money for them:)I would sure love to get the amp going, I am intending to
convert it to a 4CX400A like some have done, I am also looking for those of
the 8930 that the amp comes with, or the other one, can't remember the
number now. 73 all, and hope I can help someone else out in turn., this is
part of our hobby IMHO that is important, as much as elmering people of all
ages who want to get in to it, and being a good ambassador for it if you
will:) TNX AGN,Michele,WW7F in CN85ok