Re: [VHFcontesting] HF net again

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] HF net again
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:54:34 -0700 (PDT)
I think having a net would be a benifit, however I dont know how many  people
would really take part. With the internet these days that pretty  much takes
the place of an on-air net. The only restriction to that  would be someone in
my position in EN39 where we dont have internet  access to be able to monitor
activity on the net and make QSO's at the  same time.

  If there is to be enough interest generated then I think it would be worth it.

  Steve, KC8QVO