[VHFcontesting] Spot This!

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Spot This!
From: "frank bechdoldt" <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:26:03 -0700
Sorry,

I whinned about the whinning thus making making it squared and I's sure this post will cube the effect.

But I like the posts. it reminds us to tune in now and then all be it a net, meteors, an opening or the travels of someone to some place that one of us might need.

We might consider the reflector like the news paper, if your not into sports put that section out for cat box and go on and read the lifestyles section.

I think the key is in the title of our posts. I hope some could see this was humor in my post. Well at least an attempt in it. And again, call me before you sell something, these other guys will short change ya!

Frank