[VHFcontesting] W8UM and VHF Field day

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W8UM and VHF Field day
From: Stephan Andre' <andres@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:54:43 -0400
   Located at Dominos Farms next to Ann Arbor at EN82, a group effort
between the University of Michigan and Arrow Communications
Association will be had for Field Day.

   The nervous DC folks will be doing their usual thing; I think we'll be
doing most bands from 160 up; my reason for this email is that we'll
be on 6, 2, 222, 432 and 1296 for this.  Last year, it seemed like the
only FD VHF stuff was on 6 and 2, kind of disappointing.  Look for us!
We have people nuts enough to stay all night.  We have a little tower
will all five antennas, 100w on the bottom four bands and 10w for
1296.

   We'll be using W8UM, since its such a cool callsign. ;-)  We hope to
work lots of people!

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82