[VHFcontesting] Last request for Skeds <N2JDQ>

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Last request for Skeds <N2JDQ>
From: Steve Raas <sraas@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:23:52 -0400

Hello All.. This is my last request for skeds.. I had a very enthusiastic
response to my last post so this is what I have avail at this point.

Times

-----

0600-0630z

0700-1300z

If you think your too close for fsk 441 I will HAPPILY take JT65A skeds.. I
am a low power station erp is only 1 kW on both bands. Im also a proficient
and patient CW operator... if your willing to give a sked a try.. I will do
all in my power to make the qso.

Prefered Frequencies:

144.110-144.145 / 432.175-432.200

Other than these frequency ranges.. I cannot except skeds due to local
contest station usuall calling frequencies.

Also, Rovers.. if your planning on coming threw the fn20 Central NJ Costal
area Please check the 2m & 440 FM frequencies for the local guys!

Good luck everyone!

N2JDQ

Steven J. Raas

Locator FN20vg