[VHFcontesting] June VHF Sked Requests JT65A

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Sked Requests JT65A
From: Steve Raas <sraas@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:59:29 -0400
Good Evening all.

I am looking for JT65A Skeds in my fringe area on 2m and or 432 for the
upcoming June contest.

I will be QRV on 2/432  I would prefer skeds to be after 1AM SUN morning EST

My fringe area is - FN40's, FN50'S any EN GRID.. ALL FM GRIDS AND ANY
STATIONS IN CANADA. FN13,03,23,00,01,24,14,15 ect

I have worked 450+ miles with no band enhancements on 2m on jt65a

I would also prefer no skeds longer than a 15 minute chunk.. I have found
that on this mode that 15 minutes is plenty if its going to happen.

Prefered 2m frequency 144.120

Prefered 432 frequency 432.200

Those frequencies are NOT set in stone.. just preferred

As of now I have no skeds lined up.. I will entertain ANY requests.

Please email me directly @ sraas@optonline.net or the form on my web page
linked below ( will go to same email address )

Thank You in advance

N2JDQ

Steven J. Raas

Locator FN20vg