[VHFcontesting] K8GP Grid Pirates Contest Group June 2007

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8GP Grid Pirates Contest Group June 2007
From: "Grid Pirates Contest Group" <k8gp2007@k8gp.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:13:47 -0400
Good Day Contesters & VHF'ers,

  The K8GP Grid Pirates Contest Group and DVMS are proud to announce
they're celebrating 10 years of VHF Contesting on top of Spruce Knob,
WV (FM08fq - 4863').  Please visit our new web site and read, listen
and see more about our time on the mountain at URL:

http://www.k8gp.net/

We will be active in the upcoming ARRL June 2007 VHF QSO Party on 50
Mhz and up.  This expeditions band ops and approximate operating
frequencies will are:

K1HTV Rich & NW5E Garry   50.145 MHz
K1RA Andy & K3MM Ty       144.185 MHz
KU4CG Don & N2NAR Mike  222.110 MHz
K1TR Ed                              432.107 MHz
K8ISK Terry                         903.130 & 1296.130 MHz
K3CB Owen                         2304.100,  3456.100, 5760.100 & 10368.100 MHz
W3ZZ Gene                         (all bands op)

Please be sure to look for us on all the bands and/or be sure to ask
us for an upper band  sked/pass once you find us.  We will be
recording all our stations audio in MP3 format for later streaming
from our web site, so be sure to also check that out after the contest
and hear what you sounded like from the knob!

We are also requesting WSJT skeds on 50, 144, 222 & 432 MHz, for June
10, from 0500-1000 GMT  For those casual operators, please consider
giving us a try as we will also be working random QSOs between
0500-1000 GMT when we aren't actively working skeds.  Listen for our
CQ's and RX frequencies on 50.260 & 144.140 during our free times. We
will be listening on 6m for calls U15 (Up 15 KHz) or 50.275 and on 2m
D15 (Down 15 KHz) or 144.125.  Once we hear you there we will QSY our
TX frequencies to 50.275 and 144.125 respectively and call and work
simplex.

Please visit our June 2007 VHF Skeds web page to see our available
time windows and set up a sked!  Or, you can send an email to
k8gp2007@k8gp.net with your sked band, time, sequencing, mode, etc.
preferences.  Also let us know your equipment capabilities.  Our
station equipment and details can be viewed on our web site under the
Station menu.

73 & hope to QSO in the contest!

K8GP Grid Pirates Contest Group
& Delmarva VHF and Microwave Society