[VHFcontesting] KX9X 1st Time Rover for 6m Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KX9X 1st Time Rover for 6m Sprint
From: Sean Kutzko <kx9x@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all-

I live so close to a 4-grid intersection that it seems
foolish not to try roving at least once.

I'll be on tomorrow night, hoping to activate EM48,
EM49, EM58 & EM59.

I'll be running an Icom 706MkII with either a 6m
hamstick or a rotatable dipole on a mast at around 15'
or so.

This will be my first attempt at Rover, and is
dependent on weather. If weather is uncooperative,
I'll just operate from home, with my dipole hanging
out my apartment window.

73,

Sean