[VHFcontesting] IRBJ back on the road tonight

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] IRBJ back on the road tonight
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:25:26 -0400
Well, it's been a tough spring for me .. took a new gig in NYC and
getting ready to move the household back up to 1-land shortly.
However, I'm in town this week and plan on taking the Jitney out this
evening for a spin. I'm probably only going to activate Hogback, as
I'm more interested in testing things than competing :)

I'm meeting Dave K1RZ at 6 on 144.2 to get that testing done, and I'll
operate for the first couple of hours from FM08 and maybe for a short
time from FM18 at home.

de w1rt/john