Re: [VHFcontesting] Historical contest dates

To: kenharker@kenharker.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Historical contest dates
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:38:00 -0600
Ken, (and VHFContesting readers)

If the reference to "ARRL Spring Sprints" means the VHF & Up Spring Sprints
(AND I believe that the "ETDXA Spring Sprints" MUST be referring to VHF &
Up), I am actually WORKING on that "right now". I'm actually OCRing Results
from QST and NCJ so I should untilmately be able to provide Score Results
back to 1983.

So, for ARRL _VHF & Up_ Spring Sprints (from 1983 through 1998) and for
ETDXA Spring Sprints (from 2000 through 2005, and 2006 results when they
become available), consider ME the volunteer. ALSO, I have data for 4 of 5
events in 1999 when the individual events were managed by five separate
clubs/persons/entities (woking on the 5th).

73, JK