[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting] Subject: Re: vhf/uhf activity

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting] Subject: Re: vhf/uhf activity
From: WB4UNA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:43:44 EST

yes, you can do it on six when the band is open,  which it has not been in
sometime. I can talk up to 500 miles most any  nite on six meters but it is all
the antenna doing the  work

yes, I agree that if and when you worked 5BWAS and over  300 counties you get
bored with hf, I did the same. I stated looking  around for more of a
challenge and found that on  vhf/uhf.

Randy

WB4UNA since 1970
Carlus M. Randy Chavis