Re: [VHFcontesting] TS2000X question

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] TS2000X question
From: "Jim Erickson" <k3lfo@mentis.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:19:19 -0500 (EST)
Mike,

We have 2 of them in the K3LFO Rover with the 1296 antenna within 2 feet
of the 2m yagi with 400w and the 432 yagi with 185w as well as all other
bands at 100w on 6 and 222 in close proximity.  We run both rigs
simultaniously and have never had a problem with the 1296 module or
anything else for that matter.

That would seem to indicate that you may need to search deeper for such
things as ground loops, poor ground or bad power supply etc.

The 2000x is a really great rig!

good luck and 73,

Jim K3LFO