[VHFcontesting] Results, Cabin Fever Sprint, V 2006-- de KB7DQH

To: pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Results, Cabin Fever Sprint, V 2006-- de KB7DQH
From: "Eric Smith" <kb7dqh@donobi.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:48:27 -0800
I suppose all want to know how I did in this year's PREMIER
"spur of the moment operating event"....

I have now tabulated the results.  On 6 meters, I completed
14QSO's in 4 counties and one ARRL section, for 70 points.

On Two meters, I completed QSO's with 19 stations scattered
about 6 counties and TWO ARRL sections, for 152 points.

Two hundred and twenty two megagertz was a bit thinner,
with only four QSO's in two counties and one ARRL section.
 This effort still netted 12 points.

No contacts were completed on 432 Mhz, although several
were attempted.

903 and 1296 Mhz equipment is all located in the "portable
amateur radio station"(known as Enterprise II) and was not
operated for this contest.

I was blessed with 10 penalty points because I had
foolishly assumed that I could claim the emergency power
bonus if I operated from emergency power, although I still
had commercial power available.  So I left the chargers
connected to the "no-break" station power supply.

Thus I calculate a final score of 3,734 points, having
abided by all rules and pontifications of the Contest
Commissioner, I, Eric, KB7DQH, hereby respectfully submit
my
entry.

 If it is found I am eligible for either the third or
fourth prizes, I will designate an appropriately skilled
driver to drive Enterprise II so I may collect my prize:-)

Eric
KB7DQH