[VHFcontesting] Better Late Than Never!

To: rover@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Better Late Than Never!
From: "Mark Herson, N2MH" <n2mh@n2mh.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:05:06 +0000
Folks,

I've had some time on my hands lately and have been updating the
www.n2mh.net web site. Mostly, it's been bringing the html up to
reasonably current standards. However, I've also been able to finish the
writeups for our January roves this year and in 2004 (where we hooked up
with Bill, W3IY (SK) and Christophe, ON4IY before the contest).

To see these trip reports (and all our other roves), go to

http://www.n2mh.net/rover.htm

and select the contest you'd like to read about.

FYI, we have started planning a rove for January in North Carolina. More
details when we have something to report.

73,
Mark, N2MH and Karen
The Lighthouse II Rover