[VHFcontesting] Activity Logger Websites? W8LT on 6m MS monday eve

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Activity Logger Websites? W8LT on 6m MS monday eve
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:56:31 -0800 (PST)
Hello, I have been away from the meteor scatter scene for almost a year. I
remember getting online on a site called "Ping Jockey" where I set up my
contacts. There was also another one that I used but I cant remember the name
of it, it is one used by the big name guys out there: Gary, KB8RQ, Dave, W5UN,
ect.  Any idea which one it was? As for the ping jockey site, I searched Google
for it but I didnt find it.

  On another note, I am going to be doing a presentation on digital modes at
the W8LT club meeting this comming monday (for those of you who dont recognize
the call, it is the Ohio State University amateur radio club). I would like to
run some MS on 6 meters as we have a 3 element yagi up on top of the building
(a good 60-70 feet up) and that is the best band for MS. The software I have on
my laptop for WSJT is the version that came with my RigBlaster several years
ago (I am unsure of the version #). Are any of the FSK modes compatible with
the new software? If not then I guess I need to download the new version. My
laptop doesnt have internet access and its ancient (early-mid 90's, but it has
windows 98 on it) so it would be easier to run whats on it.

  If any of you would be interested in setting up a QSO on 6m MS Monday I am
open to a sked.

Steve, KC8QVO