[VHFcontesting] Amps for sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Amps for sale
From: "George Kangas" <KU4VQ@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:16:20 -0400
My friend Jim KF6VBJ has the following items for sale. He can be contacted
directly at

jdooley@gilbaneco(dot)com.

He might still have a Bird 43 also.

73

George W1LVL EL99LD

Amps for sale.

Number 1:

Mirage C 1012 G Amplifier for 222-225 MHz. 10 watts in = 120 watts out.

Unit has built in GasFet preamp. Unit comes with original Mirage
documentation.

(2nd Owner) Amplifer was three months old when I purchased it used and in
excellent (near MINT) condition. I purchased this amplifier to use with a
Yaesu 736R but never got around to hooking it up.

Amplifier requires 13.8 Vdc at 20 amps for full output.

Asking $300.00

Unit is sold as is with no warranty but is guaranteed not to be DOA.

Buyer pays actual shipping charges and insurance

Number 2:

TE Systems Amp (HPA) 1450G for 144-148 MHz. 5-10 W IN/ 350 W OUT.  Excellent
condition with some scuff marks on 3 sides. I purchased this amplifier to
use with a Yaesu 736R, but never got around to hooking it up.

Amplifier requires 13.8 Vdc at 56 amps for full output. UHF Connections,
Size is 3"x10"x11"

Asking $350.00 (list for $549)