[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint.

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint.
From: Ellis Foley <wa1rks@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
Glad to see someone had gud time,and lots of Q's. I gave up after two hours,and
only worked one station,K1WHS Dave who is the farthest and hardest for me to
work on that band.
  rain killed it for me, even Dave who I can usally hear 90 deg off center was
up and down in the noise for me. I have meager station only 12 el and 50w. but
have worked well in other test with things as they are. so conditions for me
were bleak. but I'll be in there plugging next time!! 73 All Ellis Wa1rks

Return Mail to wa1rks@yahoo.com