[VHFcontesting] W3DIO 2m Sprint Results

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3DIO 2m Sprint Results
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mddsg.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:36:15 -0400 (EDT)
Here are the results of the 2 meter fall sprint.  Only operated for 3
hours but had a great time and I actually got more multipliers in that
little time then we did all weekend on 2 meters during the September VHF
contest as K3LFO/R.

    2006 144-MHz Sprint                     W3DIO

    ROVER                            MDC Section

    Band      QSOs          QSO pts.      Mults.
    144        41            41            20
    TOTALS     41            41           20

                          Claimed score = 820

See ya next Tuesday on 222mhz.

73's
W3DIO