[VHFcontesting] K6NKC/R plans SoCal

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K6NKC/R plans SoCal
From: "dbubke@juno.com" <dbubke@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 02:06:15 GMT
Hi All,

A big thank you to all that offered roving info. The K6NKC/Rover plans
for the ARRL September VHF QSO Party this weekend are:

Start the contest Saturday at 11am in DM03. Then move on to
DM04,05,14,and DM15 as time permits.

Sunday is undecided. DM06 and CM96 look possible in the AM. We'll see
how it goes. Will definitely hit DM12 and DM13 sometime on Sunday.

I will be monitoring 223.5FM and the N6EX 445 repeater while mobile
and won't be logging while in motion. Contest operation will be stop
and shoot.

Hope to work all stations!

50MHz 30W loop
144   100W loop