[VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF
From: "John Lindholm" <w1xx@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:57:21 -0400
Dave, NC1C, the keeper of the CQWW VHF robot and website server is on vacation.
 The server is not responding, so it appears there has been a power failure or
other malfunction at Dave's house.  He will be back this weekend.  We should be
up and running when he gets back.  We will extend the log submisssion deadline
date by at least a week, so not to worry about getting your log entry in on
time.  Sorry for the inconvenience...but under the circumstances not much we
can do right now.  73!
--  John  Lindholm, W1XX
    CQWW VHF Contest Director