[VHFcontesting] Lack of 432 activity response in E. TN

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Lack of 432 activity response in E. TN
From: "Dave Garner" <dgarner@usit.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:33:47 -0400
  Got to argue the point, but that won't fly here in southern TN where I
have
to go to 2m and beg contacts to go to 432.And 432 is not used except on
contests, otherwise. I envy the activity in the Midwest and Northeast on
VHF/UHF.
??????????????????????????????? Joe W4AAB

Hi Joe,

activity on 432.

There is an early morning net on 432.095 each morning, 7AM EST, ?in which
stations in East TN, 3 or 4 sometimes, Atlanta, 4-6 sometimes, and
Charlotte, NC, 3 to 4 sometimes, participate nearly each morning and the net
has been on now for going on for around eight years.

Contest are the busiest but some activity is found outside of the net times
also.? More information about the net is on my website at
www.vhfhamradio.com

73
Dave
WA4YRK