Re: [VHFcontesting] [NIMRODS] K9TMS/R will be on for CQ WW VHF

To: "nimrods@yahoogroups.com" <nimrods@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NIMRODS] K9TMS/R will be on for CQ WW VHF
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:24:11 -0500 (CDT)
I'm going to give this Roving thing a try, too.  Since it's only two
bands, I figure I can hit a few grids. This will be kind of an experiment;
I will have to set up the antennas and take them down at each location I
choose.  Hopefully I can do that fairly rapidly.

I'll also probably start in EN50 and EN60 on Saturday at contest start and
move north.  I will only have a few hours in the contest, though, and
will probably be QRT by 6 or 7 pm local time (2300-0000Z).

Tom, where in EN50 and EN60 are you going to be?

I have other plans for Saturday evening and for Sunday which includes a
hamfest.

73, Zack W9SZ