[VHFcontesting] Stoned Monkeys VHF Contest Plans - EN52uj

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"nimrods@yahoogroups.com" <nimrods@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Stoned Monkeys VHF Contest Plans - EN52uj
From: "k9tms@mindspring.com" <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 23:01:32 -0500
The Stoned Monkeys will be contesting from NE IL, EN52uj, using the call sign
K9RN. We will be located 45 miles NW of downtown Chicago. We will be on:
50 Mhz with 100 watts and stacked Moxons
144 Mhz at 400 watts and a 13B2
222 Mhz at 120 Watts into a 15 element beam
432 Mhz at 110 Watts with a 22 element beam
903 Mhz at 10 watts into a 10 element beam
1296 Mhz at 10 Watts into a 22 element beam.
10 Ghz at 3 watts into a dish
and Light.

We look forward to working as many of you as we can.

Good Luck to everyone.

Tom - K9TMS

k9tms@mindspring.com
Can Do, Easy!