[VHFcontesting] Rover contest plans de AF4OD/rover

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rover contest plans de AF4OD/rover
From: "William Capps" <cappswb@auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:59:43 -0500
Hello
    If all goes well and the radio's,transverter's, antennas, feedlines
and the truck works, I hope to begin the contest Saturday in EM65 (south
tennessee), then east over to EM75 (south tennessee), then southward
into alabama for grids EM64, EM74, EM63,EM73,EM62 and EM72 Saturday.
Sunday I hope to begin in EM61 then EM71. After that, I will decide
next. I'm planning to keep moving fairly fast and not staying long in
any grid. I will slow if 6 meters opens up.
    I will be running stacked loops for 144, 222 and 432 and a single
loop on 50Mhz. I will have these up while driving. I am also carrying
yagis for 50, 144, 222, 432 and loopers for 902/903 and 1296. I can get
these up quick if I can ever find a good mountaintop or overlook.
   I will monitor the calling frequencies of  50.125 and 144.200 and
will CQ there and slightly above. I have ssb and cw. Email me if you
want me to sked or listen for you. My email address is at www.qrz.com
   Thanks, 73 and Good DX

bill  AF4OD/rover