[VHFcontesting] JA opening yesterday June 4/5

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] JA opening yesterday June 4/5
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:40:23 -0400
There was a massive JA opening yesterday from all parts of the U.S.  I am
looking for reports for the World Above 50 MHz in QST, particularly from
stations as far east as possible. Heard reports are fine even if you didn't
work any JA's. Lists of contacts would be useful.

I am headed out for the contest tomorrow with K8GP to Spruce Knob WV FM08fq
for the contest next weekend. If I don't respond right away, that's because
there is no Internet available for more than 10 miles from the site.

Please send any information to:

w3zz@arrl.org

I have a very aggressive spam filter. If it bounces, send it again.

Thanks es GL in the contest.

73  Gene W3ZZ