Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT in June Contest

To: "Stephen Hicks, N5AC" <n5ac@n5ac.com>,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WSJT in June Contest
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Stephen,

There's an excellent Yahoo Group dedicated to WSJT and
it's moderated by K1JT himself, among several very
knowledgeable others.  Everything to do with WSJT is
discussed and I'm sure you'll get several replies to
any queries.

"wsjtgroup" and then join the group and post your
request for assistance.  They should be able to help
you.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS