[VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R 222 Sprint Totals

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R 222 Sprint Totals
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:45:57 -0400
Thanks had fun running and gunning as you have got to move quick on these
sprints to get in 4 grids with some level of decent operating in each.

58 Q's and 22 unique grids (Rover score is different looks like 40 mult's)
Great to have an eyeball QSO with W1RT/R and what a great rover setup there.
Going to be big in June I can see it.

Good to hear W2EV from FN03 as the static crashes were bad in FM08. Worked a
few more from FM09 this time. I found a better spot in FM18 for the Fall I
guess.

Also great performance by KE2N on a shorted coax, I'll bet he's louder on a
shorted coax than I from my abyss in FM18.
:)

Worked 3 in all grids, thanks K4LTX, W3ZZ and K3TUF for the all grids worked
rover award.
Not sure about 432, might be from the abyss in FM18 as family may interfere
with this one.

Maybe I can get the uwave stuff going for May

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG