Re: [VHFcontesting] Not worth it

To: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Not worth it
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:45:46 -0400
Those are good questions, Ev.

My contest score would not be worth it ranking wise, but making two for
me DX contacts made the effort worth it. Without the contest those
stations would not have been on the air probably. We need these contests
even if it was just to generate activity. I will send in my log to let
the sponsor know that I was there, and that their effort is worth the
time they sacrifice. I see it as a way and opportunity to say "thank you".

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com