[VHFcontesting] KC8DQH 2m Sprint Results

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KC8DQH 2m Sprint Results
From: "Joel Stanley" <kc8dqh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:00:51 -0400
The band was relatively quiet in EN82ir.  From 7 PM local to 9 PM
local, I was able to make six QSOs in two grid squares.  I heard a
third, but was unable to make that QSO.

Alex KR1ST wrote:
> The rig was a FT-897 running 50 Watts. I get a chuckle out folks calling their
> multi-hecto-Watt -with-deca-plus-element-beam-stations "modest".  :-)

Total agreement here!  :-)  My station is a FT-736R, advertised as 25
W, 40 feet of 9913, and a Cushcraft A27010S advertised as 10dBd and at
31 feet AGL, aimed south.

I hope to hear all of you during the 70 cm Sprint!

73 de Joel KC8DQH