[VHFcontesting] KC3WD-R Video & Pix - ARRL Jan. 2006 VHF SS

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KC3WD-R Video & Pix - ARRL Jan. 2006 VHF SS
From: "Andy K1RA" <andyz@dr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:06:38 -0500
Folks,

  Well, the ARRL Jan 2006 VHF SS is over but not forgotten.  I op'd
with Matt KC3WD from Hogback Mtn. in the Shenandoah in Virginia and
managed to get some pix & video while we were up there.  I've recently
posted these online.  It was a coldy and windy afternoon from FM08us.
To see the operation, check out:

http://k1ra.us/

and follow the link to:

"K1RA and KC3WD Rover 2006 ARRL Jan VHF SS pictures and videos"

The videos are WMV Windows media files for broadband users.  No
MTV style content here, just some raw footage of inside and outside
the van.

73 and enjoy!

andy - K1RA