[VHFcontesting] Stacking antennas

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Stacking antennas
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
Well I got my antennas up today. I stacked them all at 1/2wl except for the
144/440 FM beam. I stuck that in between the 50MHz beam and the 144MHz beam
since that was the largest gap and the vertical polarization of the FM beam is
the opposite polarization so it should have minimal affect on the other
antennas. I should be up and running by tomorrow. I need a run a new pipe
through the roof for the cables because the one thats there isnt big enough for
all of them now!!!! I think I am going to put a 5" pipe up so it is easy to get
all the wires in and out.

Thanks for everyones help, Ill try and get some pictures tomorrow so you all
can see what this looks like!

Steve,
KC8QVO