Re: [VHFcontesting] Stacking distance for 50,144,432?

To: <k3uhf@earthlink.net>, <t3@semarg.ath.cx>,<VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Stacking distance for 50,144,432?
From: "Stephen Hicks, N5AC" <n5ac@n5ac.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:21:48 -0500
I stacked lowest on top for my mobile roving installation using this
rationale... 2m on top, 220 below, 432 below, etc.  It doesn't have the
pretty Christmas tree look, but the idea was to get the 2m a 1/2 wave above
the surface of the vehicle, etc. for each antenna.  I figured the higher
frequencies would not alter the pattern much below the lower freq antennas
on top.

Steve, N5AC