Re: [VHFcontesting] DM03

To: rit001@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] DM03
From: "dbubke@juno.com" <dbubke@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:02:25 GMT
Bob,

I would've been on tonight but I had to help out at the local ham club annual
gear auction.

The VHF/UHF Sprints certainly need more publicity and club support in SoCal.
Some may say that the activity is on sideband, not FM. Vhf/uhf contesting in
SoCal could use a boost in activity regardless of mode. Encouraging new
participants that only have fm mode capability could easily quadruple current
contest activity and might even bring some increased activity to sideband
operation.

Dan K6NKC

-- Robert Tucker <rit001@yahoo.com> wrote:
As of 1930hrs now one contact......Where is everyone.
I'm working 446.000/FM

WA6MBL