Re: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R Optimistic SVHFS Sprint Schedule

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R Optimistic SVHFS Sprint Schedule
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:15:09 -0400
Hello everyone again,

The fuel pig W4SHG/R will be attempting to light up 4 grids for Wednesday
night's 10/5/2005 432 Fall Sprint. Please note this is an extremely
optimistic and sincerely hope I can pull it off. Please review the schedule
as I will be on a very tight time line as I need to squeeze in some drive
time in the 4 hour sprint window.

7:00 - 7:50pm  -- FM18AX at about 800 ft ASL

8:10 - 8:45pm  -- FM19bb at about 1700 ft ASL

9:10 - 9:40pm - FM09XA at about 800 ft ASL

10:10 - 11:00pm -- FM08US at about 3400 ft ASL

Please note if I miss you I am sorry but I am going to try to stick to this
unless something mechanical, electrical or biological prevents me.

Should have 22 elements on the move and about 250 watts so point them my
way.

Hope to work as many as possible.

Looks like I will miss the uwave sprint but I will be around for 6 Meters
Haven't decided as to whether or not to rove for that one.

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG