[VHFcontesting] Update on VE3CRU 10 ghz

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Update on VE3CRU 10 ghz
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:45:05 -0400
Greetings,

I have a correction on the grid previously given as FN04ma.  It is actually
FN04LA, at the north-west corner of the grid as per APRS.

Due to rain expected today here, and the climb to the summit at FN04la, which
is very steep, I will defer going there till Sunday.  Having traction is very
important, otherwise a slide backwards could easily put me into the trees and
damage the vehicle.

I will be going to an FN03 site, followed by FN04xa and then FN14ba or east to
FN14ca or da. Saturday.  Lets have fun, rain or shine.  I can operate under the
raised tailgate of the Rovermobile if wx "iffy".

73,

Bill  VE3CRU

Email: ve3cru@rac.ca