Re: [VHFcontesting] SSB Sp-2000 Hookup HELP

To: "Dave Vondrasek" <n5ito@davidv.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] SSB Sp-2000 Hookup HELP
From: "Tony Reynolds" <kb8jvh@reydata.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:52:59 -0400
If it's like mine it's labeled TRX and ANT + SO-239 for power. The unit can
be operated PTT or RF sensing up to 200watts. For RF sensing just apply
power all the time and operate as normal. For PTT or sequence operation (
preferred) you need to sequence the power on and off. No power applied the
internal relays by-pass the pre-amp. Power applied is receive mode with
pre-amp in-line.

Tony