Re: [VHFcontesting] Ad Hoc Poll: Grid Circling

To: VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Ad Hoc Poll: Grid Circling
From: jcplatt1@mmm.com
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:34:29 -0500
Ev  (W2EV), regarding the polling question I answered it with the
assumption that although a rover was circling with another rover, that they
would work other stations if called.   That is the rovers are not
EXCLUSIVELY working ONLY each other.      If the intent of your question is
that they are exclusively working ONLY each other then I answered it wrong.
The question wasn't clear on this and it may affect how some vote.

73, Jon
W0ZQ