Re: [VHFcontesting] Captive Rovers - a mythical beast?

To: n0jk@hotmail.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Captive Rovers - a mythical beast?
From: "Bill Olson" <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:39:26 +0000
Hi Jon, Ah yes... That would have been Dean, WB0TKJ/M NOT /R because this
was before there was any such thing as a rover!! So since there were no
rovers I guess one could not be called a "captive" one! That was also before
folks discussed the "morality" of contesting. I seem to remember everyone
really applauded the effort!!! Ah for the good old days!!!

bill K1DY