[VHFcontesting] Aruba (P4) on six meters

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Aruba (P4) on six meters
From: "Eric Hall, K9GY" <k9gy@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:41:06 -0400
>From August 6th through 19th, Aruba will be active on six meters.
Operators will be P40QX (KE9I),  P40GY (K9GY),  P40C (AJ9C), and P4/N9LAH.

We will be located at grid square FK42 on the northwestern portion of Aruba
(near Malmok).
For more information on our location check out http://www.iguanavilla.com

During the WAE CW contest (from 00Z 13 AUG through 24z 14 AUG), our VHF
activity
will be secondary to our contest operation.

Looking forward to working you all if there's an opening.

73, Eric